What Our Clients Are Saying
We develop innovative and custom-tailored solutions to meet your arboricultural requirements- whether you own a town garden, a large development site or a forest or you are responsible for Utility Distribution Networks, infrastructure or the local Park.
EOS Contracting works with a wide range of companies and organisations in helping them to achieve their needs. We support our clients with a spectrum of services including:
- Tree Removal
- 24/7 Emergency Tree Cutting and Tree Work Service
- On-going Tree Management
- Advising on BS5837– the standard concerning Trees in relation to Design, Demolition and Construction
- Arborist Contractors including powerline clearance
- Forest Management- ensuring that your forest is maintained and you achieve a good return on your investment
- Arboriculture Consultancy– including surveys and reports for development projects and visual tree assessments
- We are experienced and fully qualified Certified Arborists.
Here is what just one our clients had to say:
“After spending several weeks searching for the right company to help us remove 40 substantial trees all growing in precarious places (near a bypass, over public footpaths, close to buildings or over electric cables) I saw 6 different specialist tree surgeon companies, three didn’t want to take on such a big job and three quoted. I picked EOS partly because they seemed very friendly but mostly because they were by far the most knowledgeable and professional. They provided a very keen quote which was slightly more expensive than one of the other quotes but it turned out to be the best decision and well worth a few quid more. The EOS team turned up exactly when they said they would and spent six days on site doing a fantastic and tidy job. They even sorted the wood into piles making it easy for my staff to take the wood away to burn. I have some more trees to remove and will not hesitate in using EOS again! Great guys, great work ethic, Knowledgeable and friendly. The business world needs more people with this sort of positive ‘can do’ attitude.”