Supporting Blue-Chip Civil Engineering, Home Building and Infrastructure Companies.
EOS works with a range of blue-chip companies including Carillion and Western Power Distribution. We typically first speak with the project manager on major developments, whether this is building a new housing estate, a major new road, a large section of new railway (e.g. for HS2) or erecting power lines to extend the national grid. The project manager usually tells us that:
- They want to get on with the job and this requires consultant led recommendations accompanied by the on-time and hassle-free delivery of these solutions
- They need credible consultants who will act on their recommendations and can fix any problems if something goes wrong.
- They want their project to help the community and not upset local people. This requires effective solutions which consider the local environment and the communication of the reasons behind these decisions.
EOS Contracting have a:
- Keen commercial focus accompanied by a reputation for on-time delivery and excellent customer service. We are the trusted provider to major players such as Scottish and Southern Energy and others.
- Strong pedigree within the arboriculture and environmental industry.
- Managerial focus- you don’t need to put us to work. We will get on with the job and report to you in the way that you prefer. EOS are your outsourced arborist management team.
If you want some hassle-free support with environmental management and tree care or need trees pruning or removing from your build environment in accordance with BS5837, then please contact us.
Commercial Tree Services
EOS Contracting support blue-chip companies with the full range of arborist services including:
- A nationwide 24/7 emergency tree cutting service- we provide the rapid response needed to remove fallen trees or to fell them before they can do damage to people, property or infrastructure
- Utility Arboriculture Contractor services- including tree work adjacent to electricity supplies, rail, waterways and telecommunications networks
- Resilience Surveying around overhead electrical lines giving you reassurance that nearby trees will not breach these lines in the event of a storm.
- BS5837 surveys and advice ensuring that you follow best practice guidelines and help maintain the environment thus keeping the community on-side
- Visual tree assessment (VTA) to categorise and determine the health of trees so you can correctly select the trees to be retained
- Qualified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) to show that you are fulfilling your duty of care to the local community
Your Trusted Arborists EOS are the trusted arborists for blue-chip companies as we are:
- ISO 9001, ISO 18001, and ISO 45001 UKAS accredited certified – so you can rest assured that we maintain high standards in quality management, health and safety and environmental management.
- Reliable- we start and finish a job on time so you have no hold-ups on your projects,
- Responsive- the natural environment changes as do plans. We are responsive to your needs and can quickly adapt our solutions and work plans to suit your needs.
- Transparent- we are open and honest in all our recommendations and communications so that there are no unexpected surprises further down the line.
- Commercially-focused- we understand the commercial pressures you are under. We will develop best practice solutions and get on with the job, and done on time, so that you can get on with yours.
- High level of customer service- we put you and your needs first and will work closely with you to ensure that you get the right result for your project.
If you need reliable 24/7 emergency tree cutting service or support with managing trees or removing them from your build environment in accordance with BS5837, then please EOS on 01531 650012 or at firstname.lastname@example.org