Advising Businesses on BS5837, Visual Tree Assessments, Tree Management and Tree Care
We provide arboriculture consultancy to:
- Nationwide Distribution Network Operators
- Local authorities and housing associations
- Commercial businesses including construction companies, nursing homes, apartment and office block owners etc.
Typically, these businesses and organisations require support with:
- Adhering to BS5837- the BS Standard concerning trees in relation to design, demolition and construction
- Understanding Tree Protection Orders and how to proceed when work needs to be done on protected trees
- Arboriculture Surveys and Reports needed for your development projects whether this is building a housing estate or putting up a conservatory. These reports include Arboriculture Impact Assessments (AIA), Tree Protection Plans and Tree Constraints Plans which show the constraints posed by trees on your development.
- Tree Management- Local authorities, housing associations, private landowners, and commercially owned properties- e.g. nursing homes, office sites, hotels etc. must manage trees on their land. This requires regular tree surveys, tree condition monitoring and tree work scheduling.
- Visual Tree Assessments (VTAs)- spotting problems before they happen is important as is knowing which trees can or need to be removed and which should be retained.
If you require support with any of us these, then please contact us.
Why Choose EOS Contracting for Your Tree Care Needs
Here are 5 reasons you might want to consider us for your tree care needs:
1. The EOS consultancy team has over 20 years combined experience in the arboriculture industry. We bring you a wealth of knowledge, and greater insights into how things should be done within the industry. Our strength isn’t just our ability to share our knowledge with you; it is also our commitment to apply our insights to your business and improve processes from within.
2. Our individual expertise means you’ll always get the right industry specific person for your needs when you call in the consultants at EOS. We are a safe pair of hands. You can relax in the knowledge that we have the training, qualifications and experience to give you the right advice and have comprehensive insurance coverage in the highly unlikely event that things go wrong.
3. We provide you with
• Ground-breaking documents and processes
• Auditable processes which are developed for the delivery of your project
• Comprehensive tree surveys and reports
4. Reliable, responsive and efficient are our watchwords. We take a commercial viewpoint on all our decisions. We appreciate the role of environmental lobbyists and planning authorities but know that urgent solutions need to be found to the housing crises and infrastructure challenges in the UK. We understand that time is money and it is vital in build environments that solutions are found quickly and implemented on-time.
5. Customer service driven. You and your priorities will always come first. Where we cannot do things for legal, practical or best practice reasons, we will explain the situation to you and present you with pragmatic alternatives. We focus on solutions that are commercial, practical and are within best practice guidelines.
If you are looking for innovative, tailored tree management and tree care solutions then contact your friendly professionals at EOS on 01531 650012 or at firstname.lastname@example.org