How and Why EOS are Different
We are not your typical arboriculture contractors, arborists or tree surgeons. You will find that we provide innovative solutions to achieve your goals.
Whether this is managing or removing trees that are on your development site or in your garden. We also work with utility distributors and local councils in felling and managing trees that are close to power lines or on public land such as parks.
EOS was formed in 2013 by Andrew Gardener and Will Maycock through the amalgamation of the operational sides of two businesses, Galleon and Arborline. Using our combined 20 years of management experience, the company has grown sustainably and is well-established in its field supplying services to major players like Carillion and Scottish and Southern Energy as well as working with smaller businesses and homeowners. You can rest assured that EOS is here for the long term to manage your on-going tree care.
EOS is a commercially sensitive company that considers your needs as well as those of the environment. We believe that practical solutions need to be found for tree care, tree cutting and tree management.
We will work with you to understand your needs, formulate a plan and then quickly implement it. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service which distinguishes us from many other suppliers.
Our Core Values
Our core values support our vision, shape our culture and reflect what we value the most. They form our promise to our customers and to our staff:
1. Reliability is the watchword of our business. We demonstrate reliability through our consistent and predictable behaviour and by remaining true to our principles and working practices including punctuality, professionalism and completing work on time.
2. Responsive to your needs. Companies and developers need solutions quickly so that they can get on with their job. Homeowners often need something dealt with before it becomes a problem. EOS has been engineered to meet your needs by rapidly developing and executing your tailored solution.
3. Straightforward- we pride ourselves on providing our clients with easy to understand explanations and recommendations. We work to bring about a shared understanding between us and our clients on what they want to achieve and how we can help bring this about. Our straightforward language and approach ensures that everyone concerned understands what is happening.
4. Transparency to us is embodied through open and honest communication. Our staff are willing to share information, even when it is uncomfortable to do so. This covers everything from reporting a mistake so it can be corrected to informing the client of an inconvenient discovery. It is vital that this occurs so jobs can be done correctly and on-time with no hidden, nasty surprises.
5. Get on with the job- our motto is to plan it right, then get it done. Once we have agreed the plan with you, we will get the job quickly done so that you can get on with yours.
EOS is committed to delivering a straightforward service. If you are interested in our approach and would like to find out more about our services, call us on 01531 650012 or at email@example.com